Thank you Joyce de Vivre also known as Lady D for nominating my blog for the Versatile Blogger Award.
My inspiration comes from God Almighty who has suffered much with this child. lol!
Versatile Blogger Award Rules:
1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers.
2. Inform the bloggers of their nomination.
3. Share 7 random things about yourself.
4. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award pic on your blog post.
The following are 15 bloggers that I am nominating for this award for many reasons as you will read. They have distinct qualities of their own that might even get your attention.
1. Lady D: http://joycedevivre.wordpress.com
I am not nominating her because she nominated me. Her blog posts are full of herself; a young woman who realized her faith was not genetic. AMEN! you go girl!
2. Kathryn Frazier’s Shevarim: http://shevarim.wordpress.com:
A wonderful, Jewish friend I met on Facebook. An experienced writer, and teacher of the Bible, she has been a great inspiration to me.
3. DR. T: http://doctortisms.wordpress.com:
A real life doctor who shows he is just like the rest of us. His blog posts are comical and serious and he has such a broad vocabulary! He is upfront about how his life, where he has been, and where he is headed.
4. The Woman at the Well: http://thewomanatthewell.wordpress.com:
She brings to life the freshness of a child of God whose desire shows in her work which is to bring the lost to our loving Father.
5. Catholic Happiness: http://bornofwaterandspirit.wordpress.com:
A true woman of faith who loves our Lord with all her heart. Her words of the soul will capture you; they sink deep into our innermost thoughts of love, pain, endurance and growth. She leads you to Heaven.
6. Musings Illuminated: http://musingsilluminated.wordpress.com
A heart of gold, Samantha Marie has touched me with her story and allowed me to walk with her from this distant place called cyber space. She is creative, and quite the photographer.
A man after God’s own heart. His stories of prisoners from North Korea who have been captured at the hand of hate and evil have brought me to tears. His desire is to spread the truth of these atrocities shows us we need to pray for them and not just ourselves.
8. Trimed04: http:trimed04.wordpress.com:
This is someone who is real. She inspires me in that no matter what she is dealing with, she knows God is the answer. Her words of passion and honesty help you to lean on the Almighty seeking him for his presence.
9. Jon Cook: http://joncook.wordpress.com
Jon and his wife have just moved to St. Louis from Denver. He is a pastor with a lot on his plate! He has inspired me with his journey of faith to follow God’s leading into a new job.
10. Samuel at Gilgal: http://samuelatgilgal.wordpress.com:
This blog brings to me a daily dose of Christian history, sermons, articles and writings. His posts reveal how our great country was founded on Christian principals and that we need to return to them.
11. Supermoms Are Fake: http://supermomsarefake.wordpress.com:
She just makes me laugh with her stories and personal catastrophes. You always know where you stand with her! She admits she is a “work in progress” with the Lord but with a flair!
12. Godly Women Get the Blues: http://godlywomengettheblues.wordpress.com
Her blog resembles myself years ago. I am touched by her openness and how her words can offer help to others. Her love for God is apparent. She speaks from her heart with the human touch bringing the reader truth and a desire to find it.
13. Singular Spectrum: http://singularspectrum.wordpress.com:
This is a blog with 3 writers. Three guys. They discuss life with God, or chili for breakfast and how life is too short. I simply enjoy reading their posts and being enlightened by their young world.
14. Hey Preacher Boy: http://heypreacherboy.wordpress.com:
Brian Yu is a preacher boy looking to preach. Studying for his Masters of Divinity his posts are colorful and enlightening. He shares his everyday life with a twist of humor, and eloquence. If you need a preacher, call him.
15. Cashiers Confessional: http://cashiersconfessional.wordpress.com:
I must admit I am a little partial to this blog. This is the true life story of a college student who has worked in grocery stores while getting her degree. She is an English major which really adds to her vocabulary. She is quite proficient in her graphic wording and phrases by adding her own very definite opinions. You will enjoy this blog if for no other reason but to get a good laugh. You will also learn how cashiers really feel about us, the customers. The next time you shop, you will remember some of her rules because if you don’t she might just come after you. This cashier just happens to be my daughter.
7 Random things about myself:
1. I love chocolate.
2. I am a Licensed Property Manager with my own business.
3. I am a baby – boomer and a middle child.
4. My favorite movie is “GoldenEye” with Pierce Brosnan as James Bond.
5. I was on my college Tennis and Volleyball team.
6. I have the original Barbie and Ken dolls and some of their original clothes.
7. I am a child of God who has mastered the art of starting over.
Thanks to all of you who have entered my life through this technology of blogging. Without it, our paths might not have ever crossed. God’s blessings….dear friends…